Sunday, January 21, 2018

The Memo, Q Anon and Other Rabbit Holes.

Yes, I want the memo released and I hope the White House is not delaying its unveiling for dramatic effect (or dramatic affect for that matter.)

Let's hope it's not anticlimactic. Sean Hannity, being Sean Hannity is all of his Sean Hannity attributes, featured non-Congressional guests on his Fox News show, who had NOT viewed the memo, but assured us that the contents were "worse than Watergate." Really? How did you make that assessment, Herman Cain?

A memo, short for memorandum, usually has an author. I searched a few hours/day to find out who wrote THE MEMO! I still don't know. To be bigger than Watergate it had to be written by someone at the upper echelons of our government. That reduces it to maybe 25 people tops.

A few Congressmen have tipped their hands by saying exposure will result in loss of jobs. So in other words, it was not written by HRC, BO, JC1, JC2, JB1, JB2, LL (not Lois Lerner, the tarmac LL) or VJ. These people are retired.

Or maybe the memo was written by one of the initialed and delivered to a McCabe or Rosenstein or some other sleazy crook. I don't know. I do know that I don't want to wait "19 Congressional working days" to read these fabled four pages as we give the Deep State an opportunity to launch a counter attack! And btw, why is this information classified?

I will address q anon in the next post.

#releasethememo

No comments: