Sunday, January 21, 2018

Chemtrail

I saw my first chemtrail yesterday right before dusk. My sigoth brought it to my attention as we were driving to bocce fundraiser.

We did awful in bocce, btw. Oh well. Good cause.

I always dismissed chemtrails as jet vapor. The whole subject was a little too Clyde Lewis to me. This trail was not jet vapor, at least the kind we are familiar with. It was lower in altitude and much broader. Then again, if a trail is lower in altitude and closer to the eye, it would look broader, no?

Whatever else might result from chemtrails, they don't seem to be killing off our wildlife. On the drive to bocce, we stopped for a porcupine crossing the road. A quarter mile later we saw a heard of 7 to 8 deer. A few miles later we saw another herd of about the same size. We see 2-3 flocks of wild turkeys every day.

Not sure who leaves chemtrails or for what reason. But I am now a believer in their existence.

No comments: