Sunday, November 1, 2020

Pre-Election Prophetic Sunday: Top 10 Urgent Prophecies About President Trump

Trump Prophesies is a rabbit hole I revisit from time to time. I discovered Kim Clement and Mark Taylor and some lesser-knowns in 2017. There were maybe a half dozen to a dozen of said prophets. I think I gave a good overview in a previous post.

Fast forward to 2020 and there are more Trump prophets than I can investigate. It's like Trump flotillas or Trump parades or Trump marches. There are more than I can track. These are jaw-dropping times.

I selected this video because it showcases the Top 10, Sid Roth-promoted Trump Prophets. That's right, Top 10. A best-of, greatest-hits compilation. There are so many Trump Prophesies that Sid Roth has to go K-Tel on us. 

Enjoy!

NOT SEVEN, NOT EIGHT, NOT NINE, BUT TEN, YES TEN GREATEST TRUMP PROPHECIES PERFORMED BY THE ORIGINAL ARTISTS

No comments: