Friday, November 6, 2020

A Message To Breitbart, The Blaze, American Thinker: Is Clickbait the Only Way to Fund Your Site?

I am trying to do my best to spread news being that our lights are on and so many social media account ts have gone dark. Typically, I print a couple of paragraphs and then link the reader to the rest of the story. Excessive advertising at certain sites makes this task damn near impossible.

No Blaze, I do not want to leave my email, and no, I do not want to receive alerts every time someone touches their keyboard. I do not want to then be directed to a page that says "Read further" on another page. I do not want to then be redirected to yet another page so smothered in ads that it makes it hard to read the article, much less cut and paste interesting portions.

I am all about commerce but isn't there a less obnoxious way to pay the bills? 




No comments: