Monday, August 5, 2013

The Next Phony Scandal: Extortion 17 or What Happens When The Kooks Have More Credibility Than The Orthodox Media

I predicted that widespread voter fraud would be the next phony scandal. That phony scandal will still have its day, trust me. It has temporarily been pushed aside by Extortion 17.

Insert truckload of disclaimers here. I am not a Michael Savage fan. I do not find him enlightening or entertaining. He prides himself on being a radio guy who grasps the medium better than TV babies could ever hope to understand. From my perspective he is challenged by the theater of the mind and the rudiments of talk radio more than his rivals. However, I do respect Savage for his refusal to buckle under to the jihadists and I respect that he posts beheadings on his website. Someone has to tell it as it is.

Those of us with an insatiable thirst for knowledge and who do not trust the media dogmatists and who find themselves in long commutes will sometimes fall back on talk radio. Given the amount of chatter I listen to, it surprises me how few of the practitioners I respect. Like many, I bite the bullet and when the lesser disliked radio host goes to commercial and I have had met my quota of NPR deception, I listen to Michael Savage.

Michael Savage might be a lousy talk radio host whose values are foreign to me, but he is courageous. He is stubborn. He is determined. He is relentless. Michael Savage is dog shit on the bottom of a perforated sneaker. Just try to get rid of this guy. Good luck.

Michael Savage has trumpeted the suspicious tale of Extortion 17. I was at first dismissive but I took the bait and I visited sites that I respect to get their perspective. I thank Michael Savage for prodding me along.

With other administrations, I would dismiss this subject outright. The Obama Administration is different. Their deception is surpassed by their duplicity. Their duplicity is surpassed by their audacity. Their audacity is surpassed by their malevolence. Their malevolence is surpassed by their ambition. I no longer put anything past these people (Excuse me. I meant to say these folks.) Extortion 17 conspiracies are as plausible as anything advanced by this administration.

To summarize, Extortion 17 was a Taliban ambush on a transport helicopter that killed 38 allies, including 15 members of Seal Team Six. Tomorrow, August 6, 2013 will mark the two year anniversary of this tragedy. Below are two links that raise some disturbing questions about this disaster.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/obamas-seal-team-6-coverup/

http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/07/before_benghazi_there_was_extortion_17.html


No comments: