Friday, June 8, 2018

Amazing Home Video:Todd Rundgren, Daryl Hall, Robert Trujillo

I seem to be happy these days. Trusting the plan. Would feel better if I saw certain somebodies brought to justice. In good time, we are told. Trust the plan.

 There is so much to love about his video. Rundrgren and Hall live charmed lives. They reside in Hawaii and supplement their savings with home recordings. So many angles to the performance of one of my favorite songs.

For me, the show-stealer is the guy in the middle, Robert Trujillo. If you don't know, he is Metallica's third bassist who arrived on the scene about the time they started to suck. Not his fault.

Trujillo does great background vocals for a metalloid. He might be stuck in the bass union but he plays an amazing six string as well. I love his laugh too("It's not something I say in jest.")


I SAW THE LIGHT

No comments: