Saturday, November 4, 2017

How's The Sessionsectomy Coming Along?

I don't post much these days. When I do post, it tends to be something I regard as important. In keeping with the emphasis on quality over frequency, I have started a petition asking (it says demand but petitions tend to be a bit dramatic in their phrasing) President Trump to fire Attorney General, Jeff Sessions.

I don't know the hows and whys of Sessions' fall from grace but you don't need a plumber to know that your toilet overflowed. Let's save the hows and whys to the Roto-Rooter guy and let Tucker Carlson speak for the Sessions apologists. Motive, method, integrity, etc., We can sort through that vault at a later time. Meanwhile, Jeff Sessions has to go.

I thought it would ease the president's burden to remove the bad apple if he could cite a grassroots initiative. Thus, I started a petition at Care2 Petitons demanding Jeff Sessions' termination. People who know me know how much I loathe Facebook. Still, i used a semi-active and seldom-used account to join a dozen or so FB pro-Trump groups. I spent a few hours on Facebook and Twitter plugging my petition.  A day later I have collected 17 signatures.

Maybe people believe the same cut and paste description of Jeff Sessions that had long been applied to James Comey and Robert Mueller. "Unending integrity blahblahblah horseshit horseshit horseshit." Who knows? I do know that I cannot promote this effort much further.

The Petition:


No comments: