Saturday, November 3, 2012

The Trifecta

So I walked into the Stratham, New Hampshire Romney field office and everyone was just standing around. No one was working the phones. I look across the room and I see Senator John Thune (R-SD.) Standing ten feet away was Senator Kelly Ayotte. In the same room was Governor Bobby Jindal (R-LA.)

I arrived a little bit late for handshakes and photos but I did get to see these three up-and-comers. It was good.

I made 123 phone calls and talked to 46 people. Even with the pre-selected Romney supporters, there were a lot of annoyed call recipients. I put in about a four hour day. I know some people talk on the phone for eight hours/day but I found the process tiring. Four hours of annoying people is long enough.

1 comment:

Hoosierman said...

You and Kathrine have all the luck. We never see anyone here in a safe state.