Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Another Nostradamus Moment For Yours Truly

We can discuss the presidentiality of this tweet or that but going to Poland and delivering a show-stopping speech that defends Western Civilization...that my friends, is quintessentially presidential. It harkens back to a time when the chief executive did not apologize for his country's very existence. This is the way things are supposed to be.

OK folks, this is not on par with predicting a Patriots comeback when they were down 28-3 in the third quarter but I knew when the Poles interrupted the president's speech with chants of "Donald Trump", there would be a backlash. I was prophetic.

I thought the MSM might go after Barron or Tiffany this time around. OK, I missed that detail. They are going to hammer away at the president's older sons for a while. On cue, the media collective announced that the men met with a Russian lawyer for minutes, yes minutes. Those of us who did not say, "I wish market speculation was this easy" said, "Who cares?" Can I get a Nada Shake with that Nothingburger?

The original glimpse of the future.

No comments: