Friday, April 28, 2023

Tell Me What Is Censored And I Will Tell You What Is Probably True

Tell me what is censored and I will tell you what is probably true. That is a maxim that has served me well. 

I say probably true because I am certain that in the vast realm of information suppression, some nonsense has been obliterated. YouTube 86'd tarot card readers who predicted Trump's reelection and some Christian prophets met a similar fate. That might say more about Google's intense fear and loathing of Trump Nation than their respect for verity.

Then again, some of the prophets who were allowed to stay on past election day maintained that Trump had indeed won despite the official outcome. They either changed their message or found their way to Bitchute. Tell me what is censored...

Until fairly recently I endorsed exactly two popular conspiracies.: One, the cumulative UFO narrative and two, the JFK assassination. I learned early on that UFO whistleblowers were routinely ridiculed and intimidated, and it might be futile to explore this subject. I have only scratched the surface of this vast topic, but I believe strongly that there are matters of supreme importance that have either been occluded, diluted, or camouflaged or corrupted. I know nothing about lights in the sky, but I know that there exists a vast coverup.

The JFK mystery seemed a bit easier to solve and with the passage of time, I figured the unadulterated truth would be revealed. Wrong. The subject is both alluring and captivating. Intellectual quicksand. Every time I thought I could explain the players and motives in one sentence, a competing theory would emerge. to challenge the details, or the overview. It would not have unfolded this way had not the truth been repeatedly hijacked.

Censorship might be too soft a word in describing the JFK saga  The number of material witnesses who met sudden deaths is frightening. Many theorize that the murders of gangsters Johnny Rosselli and Sam Giancana were performed because both men knew too much. Years later, the vaulted fourth estate purloined a copy of the script of Oliver Stone's "JFK".  I cannot connect all the dots but I can tell you that there is an ongoing coverup. In 2023, FBI and CIA disclosure is still resisted. Intense and prolonged censorship can only confirm conspiracy.

I never endorsed a faked moon landing, partly because I had a seventh-grade science teacher who explained the intricacies of the Apollo mission--retro rockets, LEM's, barriers to safe re-entry and so much more--without benefit of notepad. There were some good teachers in the old days. Even with my imprinted paradigm, I might have entertained the idea of a faked moon landing had Wild Bill Kaysing faced some sort of inflicted hardship or resistance. I don't know of any such persecution.

I was never a believer in 9/11 conspiracies because I don't know of anyone who has been silenced for promoting said theories. I did not believe in the existence of a vast institutionalized child sex conspiracy. I familiarized myself with the Franklin Scandal. A tragic story but I watched the documentary of YouTube without even being subjected to a context blurb. I believe Jerry Sandusky was a lone wolf with friends in high places and Jimmy Saville was also a soloist with friends in even higher places. I believe--strongly believe--that Pizzagate is a series of coded messages concerning narcotics, not kids.

In 2020 and 2021, YouTubers like Polly St. George were expelled from the platform. Community standards blah blah blah. A common denominator of many of the banished was the discussion of conspiratorial pedophilia. Alphabet/Google might just be hyper-realists but do they obliterate vids about elves or hobbits or unicorns? Why then, terminate The Amazing Polly if she was just spinning fairy tales?  

Now it seems that censored news has become the norm. Every facet of COVID has been adulterated, including potentially life-saving information involving alternative treatments. Weaponization of government, especially the January 6 Reichstag fire, is a topic that will get you banned from a multitude of platforms. 

At the top of the pyramid is election fraud. You don't believe in election fraud? Trump's big lie? Why then, did the FBI feel the need to follow Mike Lindell on a duck hunt and confiscate his phone at a Hardee's drive-through? Tell me what is censored and I will tell you what is probably true.

No comments: