Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Not My Nostradamus Moment

OK, I blew it on the predictions. Romney did better than expected. So did Paul. So did Huntsman. Gingrich...not so much.

New Hampshire has an open primary. With Obama running unopposed, the undeclareds (New Hampshire for Independent)flocked to the GOP primary. The results would have been much different if NH had a closed primary.

But then again, Iowa might have had different results in they had a primary and not a caucus. If California voted first results would also be different. Fact is, you have to play the course.

I like Mitt OK but I voted for Gingrich. (I'll address the Bain attacks later.) Romney's in the lead but this game ain't over. Let's see how Mr. Massachusetts does in the land of cotton. South Carolina will either seal it for Mitt or bring a candidate back from the dead.

On to the Palmetto State!

No comments: