Friday, October 7, 2011

Frivolous Friday: Obama Tattoos

I am so glad that I have divorced myself from the Democratic Party. It was a 31 year relationship but a breakup was long overdue. Unaffiliated is the official label in New Hampshire. As long as we have open primaries I don't see any reason to register with either party. But if we adopt a closed primary as some states maintain, and I was forced to register with a given party to vote in their primary, which one would I choose?

I would choose the party with the fewer idiots who are so stupid as to place an image of an inflated community organizer directly onto their skin.

Quick observation: I do not understand the tattoo phenomenon. It is more than a fad. It seems to me that the proliferation of tattoo artists has diluted the talent base. Truthfully, some of these Obama images look nothing like the exalted one. That might be a good thing as their deity has become a laughing stock. "It's Steve Erkel grown up."

IS THAT ROSEANNE BARR OR JACKIE CHAN?

No comments: