Sunday, December 10, 2017

Trump Still Packs Them In

The thrill ain't gone. The prez spoke in Pensacola Friday night. I wanted to see how well it was received. A certain news (sic) organization showed the arena half full because they snapped photos shortly after the gates opened. I wanted to get a better feel for how warmly Trump was greeted..

The following vid starts at about 4 hours and 19 minutes before Trump starts speaking. Lines are formed up and down the street. People at the front of the line had been standing there for 24 hours. I did not sit through six hours of video and I cannot recommend you do so. But you might jump around to gauge the enthusiasm. If you don't care to do that, I will fill you in: His fans' enthusiasm is off the charts.

1 comment:

Hoosierman said...

He hasn't lost his fastball.