Tuesday, December 6, 2016

The Fakest News Of All? The Vast Alt-Right Conspiracy

When an habitual liar named Hillary Clinton launched a witch hunt that focused on the "alt-right" this blogger immediately registered suspicion. I immerse myself in this sort of thing and I was entirely unfamiliar with anything called alt-right two decades after the newsgroup faded from the Internet.

Hillary's typical unfounded attacks on "Breitbart News" seemed like something to easily shrug off. Andrew Breitbart was himself Jewish and Jewish writers contribute to Breitbart but these stubborn facts did not prevent charges of anti-Semitism spewing from that evil woman and her sleazy minions. Of course, the MSM parroted the ridiculous Clinton narrative. Recently "The Washington Post" kicked of a "fake news" meme and all the Pravda types followed their lead. The ironacity is that it has been the MSM all along who have been peddling fake news.

I am not familiar with Bruce Bialosky but he contributes to "Town Hall" so he would probably know his way around the parts of the Internet frequented by Conservatives and self-labeled Right Wingers. Bialosky too, was unfamiliar with this fake news sensation.

During the last election campaign all of a sudden I kept hearing about the Alt-Right. Since I thought I was pretty well read and had never heard of them, I considered them to have the same social relevance as a Miley Cyrus song. I decided to investigate this supposed social phenomenon as soon as the election was over and I was done writing about real issues important to the campaign.

I started by sending emails to mainstream Republicans asking them if they knew anyone who considered themselves members of the Alt-Right. The answer was a universal no. Then I sent emails to my friends who consider themselves conservative Republicans. These are people I respect, but I consider a little more hardcore. The answer was again we don’t know any of these people.

I did get one positive response suggesting I contact Jon Fleischman, someone I have known for 20 years, who in the past five years or so has been the California editor for Breitbart. I have also written for Jon’s publication Flashreport.org.

Jon is Jewish and works for Breitbart which has been accused of being anti-Semitic. Jon is a pretty knowledgeable guy -- doing his own publication and working for Breitbart -- but was totally ignorant about the Alt-Right.

Seek and you shall find but you might not find a lot of them. Bialosky's quest in its entirety at "Town Hall."

Fake news is real. Ask the MSM about all the phony polls that had Hillary running the table, including Texas and Utah. The alt-right is also real and both of its members will verify that assertion.

No comments: