Monday, July 25, 2016

Who Knew Reading Email Could Be So Much Fun or They Shock Horses, Don't They?

I can't remember why I used to dislike Julian Assange. Oh yes, he shared state secrets with the world.

But...the dude is not all bad. The DNC email dumps make me see Assange in a whole new light. Gateway Pundit has compiled a greatest hits, of sorts.

If you can read but one thread, read the one about George Lindemann, Jr. trying hard to rehabilitate his image by contributing to Democrats. Lindemann had been convicted of insurance fraud for killing his beloved horses to collect insurance money.

To say the thread reads like a novel is literally true. Right in the thread it states that both Jay McInerney and Jay Easton Ellis have based characters on people mentioned here.

Thank you, Assange!

2 comments:

Hoosierman said...

Like you I don't remember what I had against Assange but now all is forgiven. You might like this if you haven't seen it. http://linkis.com/russia-insider.com/e/KumD4

BOSurvivor said...

This is a good link. I heard someone else mention this piece but what I find more interesting is the comments section where it is suggested that Israel, not Russia, is behind the link. They would have the greater motivation to influence US elections.

Maybe Netanyahu deserves a Pulitzer.