Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Did Hillary Obama Use A Private Server To Facilitate Espionage With The Russians?

Remember when President Obama visited Russia in 2012 and had an audience with Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev? This sotto voce assertion to the Russian leader was caught by the microphone, accidentally, to be sure.
Obama: “This is my last election. After my election, I’ll have more flexibility.”
Medvedev: “I understand. I will transmit this information to [President] Vladimir [Putin].”
Lots of commentary on what the president meant by that, but what I’m thinking is that we are seeing a possible explanation of the meaning now.
Recall that there were many State Department computer network breaches during Hillary Clinton’s tenure there. I contend that she had email servers installed in her home in order to make it easier for foreign entities–like the Russian leadership–to access the information, something which, obviously, would not be detected by the State’s IT department and would not, therefore, end up in the news. Of course, President Obama knew what was going on and I contend that this is part of what he was referring to in his conversation with PM Medvedev.

Entire Article

No comments: