Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Alex Epstein Replies To Massachusetts Attorney General Maura Healey

This is not your father's Democratic Party. This is naked thuggery.


  From Forbes 

Massachusetts Attorney General Maura Healey is persecuting ExxonMobil XOM +0.76% and now me for having opinions on fossil FOSL +3.17% fuels she disagrees with. My company, the Center for Industrial Progress, is one of the 12 cited in the new subpoena of Exxon, meaning that Exxon is supposed to release any private or confidential correspondence any of its employees have ever had with anyone from my company. I have nothing to fear whatsoever about what such a witch-hunt would or wouldn’t reveal on my end, but I do not tolerate anyone violating my rights. 

 So I wrote the Attorney General a three-word response that is not appropriate for a family publication. See it here.



If you don't want to click, I replay the response here: "Fuck off, fascist"

WOW!

No comments: