Wednesday, January 6, 2016

It's Crying Time At The White House

Even if I shared Barack Obama's values I would distance myself from the mountebank just to let the world know that I was not duped by his cheesy theatrics. Obama's ongoing cheeseatrics are not just hokey, they are insulting to the observer.

I guess there won't be a 14th fainting woman. Even the idiots finally saw through that ruse.

If Obama's tears are genuine--and if you believe they are I have a street light inspector course I would like to sell you--it is even more disturbing. He is crying about background checks and his frustration with Congress but he cannot be bothered to observe a moment of silence for the Paris victims or even victims of jihad in his own country (San Bernardino,  Kathryn Steinle, the Fort Hood victims, Colleen Hufford...) to say nothing about James Foley or Christopher Stevens or anonymous Libyan Christians slaughtered on the beach. Hell, he couldn't even be bothered when the consulate in Benghazi was under attack.

Dismally, this might play well with the Hecaresaboutpeoplelikeme crowd. A trail of tears might be in our future.



HORSESHIT

No comments: