The birther story is one of the greatest stories never told.
It goes a little something like this:
1. Barack Obama claims to be of Kenyan birth and nurtures that falsehood for 17 years.
2. Barack Obama launches a presidential campaign and scrubs his own "born in Kenya" meme. All parties associated with Obama's literary agency practice an oath of Omerta that is still in effect today.
3. Disgruntled Hillary supporter and Democratic stalwart, Phikip Berg echoes Barack Obama's claim that he was born in Kenya. He also raises the more significant possibility that Barack Obama might have lost his US citizenship when he was adopted by a foreign national. Poetically, at about the age of majority, the Birther Meme leaves its idyllic childhood behind to enter an often hostile adult world.
4. The Birther Movement gains support from "the fringe" as mainstreamers including the likes of Fox News, Rush Limbaugh and Mark Levin treat the Birther subject like it is radioactive. Meanwhile Obama Loyalists like David Gregory attack Republicans with ficticious accusations of promoting the Birther Meme.
5. Obama and his loyalists continue to relentlessly promote the president's victimization by any and all who might repeat his lie that he was born in Kenya. More significantly, they ditect their rage against parties who are too cowardly to even examine the subject. Ergo, Fox News contributed to the deaths of none innocent Bible scholars in Charleston, South Carolina.
WHY NOT BLAME ACTON AND DYSTELL?