Tuesday, September 9, 2014

1 Out Of 3 In Primaries

I voted for Bob Smith and he lost to King RINO, Scott Brown, for the Senate nomination.

 I voted for Dan Innis and he seems to be losing to Frank Guinta for the Congressional nomination. Guinta is OK. I will definitely vote for him against Obama puppet, Carol Shea-Porter,

I voted for Walt Havenstein for governor and he won his primary. I don't know a lot about Havenstein and I know even less about his opponents but he said pretty much what I wanted to hear a gubernatorial candidate say.

Down ticket, The State Senator and the Four State Reps were unopposed. There were a few other unopposeds. There were two Sheriff candidates but I did not know either of them so I sat that out.

The news reported a light turnout but there seemed to be a lot of people when I was there. Almost exclusively a senior crowd. Low turnout and an oldies crowd had me hoping for a Smith win but it was not to be.

No comments: