Monday, May 5, 2014

Why Scott Brown Will Be A Formidable Opponent For Anyone

Yes, I wish he would have challenged Meehan in Massachusetts. Yes, I view him as a carpetbagger. No, I do not forgive him for Dodd-Frank. Yes, I wish he would make up his mind if he is pro-life or pro abortion. But man, this guy could charm the fangs off of a cobra.

I am coming off the worst illness of my life. My caretaker (and what a caretaker she is. She did so much for me above and beyond the call of duty. I am not sure if I would have made it through this illness without her.) had purchased a ticket for me to attend this event with a couple of her friends. Sadly, I was not capable of attending.

Scott Brown is a guy you want to like. He was a lower middle class guy from a broken family who got to the Senate through hard work, patriotism, perseverance and yes, charm. Doesn't hurt that he is 'Cosmopolitan' handsome.

So Scott Brown also plays guitar? Politicians sometimes get carried away with their resumes and experiences but my caretaker said that he clearly stated that he had played with Charlie Daniels and some other luminary who now escapes my memory. I did a cursory search of Brown's biography and I didn't see any such thing.

Win or lose, Brown lives about ten miles from me and I will probably see him from time to time. He and his family are high profile.


SCOTT BROWN APPEARS AROUND 1:49

No comments: