Thursday, April 3, 2014

I Sometimes Think Outside Of The Box: Obama Visits Mars

Letter to Andrew Basiago: I am familiar with you from "Coast to Coast." I heard you say that Barack Obama was aware that he would be president because he had been preselected. I regard Barack Obama as the most devious and deceptive and duplicitous person in the history of American politics. Are we to conclude that the Project Pegasus leaders are sinister forces? Why else would they select a man of such low character to do their bidding?

 Andy replies: You heard me wrong. I never said that "Barack Obama was aware that he would be president because he had been pre-selected." I said that Barack Obama was aware in advance that he would be President because he had been pre-identified as President via the quantum access capability resulting from DARPA's time travel technology. Having served in the project, I can say that from the perspective of the project people, there was no great interest in Obama or his future Presidency. Rather, he was simply a curious future data point that the project detected and passed along to CIA -- a future black President. So, your subjective views of Obama are not germane to Project Pegasus. Thank you for writing. Andy

 I HOPE THAT TRIP TO MARS DIDN'T COST AS MUCH AS HIS VACATION ON MARTHA'S VINEYARD

No comments: