Monday, November 11, 2013

McCain urged to run again. Really?

Oh please, not you again. Maybe you have a higher gag threshold than I but the thought of John McCain running again makes me wish that I had skipped lunch. Yes, the people are clamoring for him again, to hear the loser from Arizona tell it.
"Particularly since the shutdown, I've had a spate of e-mails and letters and phone calls saying, 'Run for president again,'" McCain told The Arizona Republic. "As you know, I’m seriously thinking about running for re-election to the Senate. But I think, in the words of the late Morris K. Udall, as far as my presidential ambitions are concerned, 'The people have spoken — the bastards.'"
No! We don't want you to run for the senate either. We would be pleased if you would just retire and go live in Syria with Lindsey Graham and take your stupid daughter with you.

2 comments:

BOSurvivor said...

The people named Clinton are begging him to run.

Hoosierman said...

I think the time will be right for Jon Huntsman.