Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Did Anyone buy Obamacare Insurance?

Here is a quote I gleaned from an online post. I'll omit the writer's name but this kind of thinking or the lack there of is what got us to the mess that is Obamacare.
WTF?? I thought Obamacare was supposed to be FREE! I discovered that it will cost me MORE money than my current plan for LESS coverage! I'm disabled and my current plan costs $398 a month. It pays 100% after I pay $1500 a year out of pocket. Obamacare will cost me $759 and I STILL have to pay 80% of all charges.... and I have a lot of charges. This is a complete SCAM!
This poor mope thought he was getting free healthcare and after rushing to sign up finds his cost have nearly doubled. Sticker shock? I imagine it was more like sticker hysteria. After reviewing comments of several people who have trekked to healthcare. gov I would make this about the worst case of user disappointment but the theme that the new insurance is too costly is made redundantly.
Perhaps the most remarkable aspect of this folly is that after one full week no one in the media has located anyone who purchased insurance through the exchanges. It's like wondering who bought the winning Powerball ticket.
 


Again the same theme.


If the website you're on actually works, it belongs to identity thieves. Don't go there!
No sign ups in El Paso either.

There is no shortage of videos documenting this online torture. I like this one where the automated phone support hangs up on the reporter. Hey remember Apple? They had trouble in the beginning but they didn't just quit on the I-Phone. Then again remember the Ford Pinto and the Ford Edsel and the new Coke.

No comments: