Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Lap Dog Joe Scarborough Snaps at Jay Carney

Things must be going bad when Republican whore Joe Scarborough fights with Jay Carney. The "phony scandals" line seemed to set off Scarborough.
“You brought up phony scandals,” Scarborough jumped in. “That’s like throwing red meat in the middle of dogs, so I’ve got to ask you: What phony scandals? Do you think the IRS scandal is a phony scandal?
“I think what we’ve seen is inappropriate activity that the President said he would not tolerate,” Carney replied, “and that he installed somebody at the IRS to take care of it.” Carney continued, saying that Republicans have “cherry-picked information that turns out to be only one side of the story.”
Then Carney gave his patented nothing to see here smirk which set off smokeless Joe.
“I see you smiling. I don’t know that there’s anything to smile about,” Scarborough said. “It doesn’t sound phony to me, Jay.”
“I gave you the question and you decided to fight me, Jay, so stop your games with me. We’ve known each other for too long. I’m not somebody you talk down to from your podium. Answer my question, Jay.”
Hmm guess everybody gets tired of smart ass talking points after awhile.


Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

No comments: