Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Can Anthony Weiner Just Go Away

You can approve or disapprove of Bill Clinton's Oval Office antics of Client # 9's good times or Mark Sanford's restless heart. You might not approve but you understand. Every man understands. But I for one do not understand Anthony Weiner. To me, he is a creepy guy in a raincoat. I don't mind reading about the adventures of Elliot Spitzer but I don't care to read about Carlos Danger. It's like reading about Pee Wee Herman. No thank you. The most disturbing aspect of this story is the media treatment. The whole stand by your man topic. Can't they see that this is a horse of a different color? Infidelity is one thing but exhibitionism...ugh. This guy weirds me out. And one more thing. Why did Mr. and Mrs. Weiner hold the press conference in some dude's cubicle?

No comments: