Friday, April 26, 2013

Culture Wars Department: Yes, Duck Dynasty Does Irritate Sensitive Souls

I am usually neutral or indifferent on culture wars. I have only seen part of one "Duck Dynasty." Morrissey is a more familiar figure to me, going back to the Smiths in the 1980's. He was a promising artist who became known more for his diva personality than for his songs. Should Midol 4 Men ever need a pitchman, I can nominate a worthy candidate.

Meanwhile, the duck dudes are the picture of contentment. A lot of viewers would switch places with the happy hunters. Would anyone on planet Earth swap lives with Morrissey? I can't think of any.








1 comment:

Hoosierman said...

I think this is the first time I've ever heard of Morrissey. Evidently Willie hasn't heard of him either. Maybe he is jealous because these guy have better looking wives than he has. It's a little like when somebody gives a liberal arts professor that no one ever heard of a guest column spot and he takes on Rush Limbaugh.