Monday, November 26, 2012

The Literal Worship Of Barack Obama

You want to send a chill up my spine? Don't show me a vampire or a zombie. No werewolves or serial killers. I could sleep through "Saw" or "Hell Raiser" or Elm Street anything. All a giant yawn.

 But show me a brainwashed cultist and the nightmares will start long before I sleep. Cult leaders are the creepiest thing in the whole world, except of course for their followers. Brrrr.

 Jamie Foxx refers to Barack Obama as "our lord and our savior." In the comments on Youtube there are several "You are too stupid to get that he is joking..." And I suspect that if Foxx is pressed he will say that clearly it is a joke and the people who are weirded out are just too stupid to understand his humor.

 Foxx isn't joking. He is indeed an Obama supporter. Obama worship is real and it is real creepy. Unless one is promoting a Solyndra, a Light Squared, A General Electric, a Goldman Sachs or something of that ilk, there is no rational reason to vote for Barack Obama.

 The keyword is rational. Yes, there are irrational reasons to vote for one's cult leader. Ask Jamie Foxx about that.

 My first post at this site four years ago dealt with the frightening religiosity of Obama's Kool-Aid kids. "What it took me a long time to realize is that religion performs a socially {I should have said social not socially. Oh well. I was rushed.}utilitarian function. It allowed for the suspension of reason at specific, designated times. Thus, people were less likely to permanently suspend reason as a lifestyle choice."

It scared me then. It scares me even more now that Obama has been re-elected after turning in one of the worst job performances of any first term president. But if one is under his spell, if one has guzzled the Kool-Aid and pledged allegiance...

 I used to think that if people abandoned organized religion, individuals and society would both be more rational. I was wrong. We are genetically religious and that religiosity has to have an outlet. When the outlet is a political figure, tragedy is not far behind.

 HE AIN'T JOKING. NO ONE IS LAUGHING. THIS IS SOME SCARY SHIT!

No comments: