Thursday, August 9, 2012

Narcissism Part I

OK, we are posting out of order here but the material is mostly non-sequential in nature. You don't miss much by watching Vaknin's videos out of order.
I wish a non-Larouchian had broken this story but I will take truth where I can find it.

I am not particularly pleased that Lyndon Larouche has found acceptance in Eastern Europe. David Duke is also a rock star over there. I thought these were chess-playing geniuses whose brilliance was hidden from the world by the Great Red Cloak.

The comments at Youtube are interesting. I can't get enough of this stuff.

I made the Chauncey Gardner comparison first. http://obotomy.blogspot.com/2010/01/too-early-for-shrouding-but.html. Can't blame anyone for plagiarism though. According to the stats, no one read the original post anyway.

Vaknin claims to have watched over one thousand hours of Obama (Better man than I) and to have deeply studied his actions. He seems to have nailed his personality in all of its chilling detail.

No comments: