Monday, July 23, 2012

Apologies, Errata, etc

The George Obama/Dinesh D'Souza link did not embed. I frequently have bad results when I embed from anywhere other than Youtube. In general, I don't like Fox News because they are as bad as their MSM brethren in covering up the real story. No John Drew. No staged faintings. No inquiries into the president's mysterious background (vetting = birtherism.)

But The Sean Hannity interview of Dinesh D'Souza was jaw-droppping. In addition to a brief chat with an erudite George ("We elected the wrong Obama") Obama, D'Souza mentions an aunt of Obama who lives on a few dollars a day by selling coal on the street. She dreams of dental work. She has a millionaire nephew who lives in luxury in the US but who refuses to share a shilling with his father's sister.

I will continue to search for the interview. I went to D'Souza's website. He might be a great speaker and videographer and writer, but his website sucks. I left there frustrated and without embed.

I will continue to search other sites. Sorry for the phantom embed.

No comments: