Thursday, March 8, 2012

You Got To Be Kidding

I did not know Andrew Breitbart. He seemed like a good dude to me but the deceased look bigger in the rear view mirror. What will be his legacy?

I don't know but if the buffoons at Breitbart.com have nothing more than the tedium they offered up on "Hannity" last night, they should close the website in honor of their founder. Dumbass Hannity should never have let this video be shown. Do they also have security cam footage of a young Obama withdrawing funds on an ATM? That would have been more scandalous.

Had I posted this morning, I would have made the comparison to Al Capone's vault. But who has not made that comparison by not? Hannity is the new Geraldo and Breitbart's memory is trivialized. This was a joke. No wonder the MSM passed on this vid. They didn't want to put their audience to sleep.

No comments: