Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Remember the old days when we blogged by candle light?

After two days of wrestling with Broadband2go, Virgin Mobile tech support has concluded that they sold me a defective product and they will provide another product in 3-5 business days. If they want to sell defective merchandise, the least they can do is sell products that never work. I do resent the two days I jumped from computer to computer, location to location, and tinkered with this and that. I could get a connection established (some of the time) and then I would get bumped off.

Meanwhile, I still have tw months on my Verizon mifi that has never worked the way it has supposed to but can provide a better than dial up experience most of the time. I am glad I did not wait till the last minute to explore other Internet options even if it means paying for two providers in the short term. I just knew the baton would not pass gracefully.

Now if the local utility company can keep the juice flowing...

No comments: