Sunday, November 14, 2010

When You Come To A Fork In The Road, Take It.

Post 11/2 I don't feel the same need to point out the numerous deficienciesof Barack Obama. History will judge BHO harshly but not so harshly as she judges the news media. I am discouraged from blogging further about Obama because I don't think there are any unbiased souls to win over. Sad but true, 30-40% of the voting public will vote for Obama no matter what.
No matter what.
No matter what.
No matter what.
No matter what.
No matter what.
No matter what.
No matter what.
No matter what.
No matter what.

Obama's base now consists of hard core political fundamentalists who have no time or room for facts. If a person cannot see the buffoonery of Obama by now, they will never see it because they don't want to see it. If they don't see his hostility to America it is because they just don't want to see it. If they cannot see his vapididty, his pettiness, his petulance, his arrogance, his narcissism, his incompetence and his extreme secretivity, it is because they choose to ignore these traits.

I would make a poor politician because I am more concerned with being right than winning. Owing to my idealistic streak, I frequently vote for losers and lost causes. So it does not particularly interest me to march as a foot soldier in the battle to unseat Obama. I feel that I have done my part to expose the pampered one for the empty suit that he is. Besides, I believe a Humpty Dumpty situation is fast developing.

It's not that I don't want to cease blogging but I'm not sure in which direction I will be going. Obama was and is a puppet of big media. The puppet masters are the real enemy. But then again, how much longer will they be around? I saw a blog (I can't find the citation but I will work on it) that said "The New York Times" revenue was down 82% from the previous quarter. Not even eggheads in bow ties will be able to make those numbers work for very long. It's one thng to joust with windmills and another to joust with a pile of rubble.

So I am not sure how regularly I will be blogging. Obama has made the case for me that he is a national disaster. For now, I rest my case.

No comments: