Friday, October 22, 2010

NPR Fires Evil Hate Monger Juan Williams!

Let me state once and for all that I love it when a guy with a dish rag on his head sits next to me on a plane. It makes me feel secure. Especially when he and his buds have been whisked through security for fear that they might be offended if someone looks in their direction. It's all very comforting.

And I sleep like a baby when a flock of Saudi flight school dropouts board the plane together. Who needs melatonin? What can go wrong with Saudi flight school dropouts onboard?

And when those women wrapped up like mummies board the plane ahead of me, you know I am comforted. No bombs on those babes. I could fall asleep standing up.

And please remind me to send my pladge of $25/month to NPR so I can get a cheesy coffee mug and a handbag made in China. And yes, I will splurge with the Daniel Schorr ring tone. And a set of Terry Gross place mats. And Jack Beatty holiday ornaments.

At last. Now that NPR has purged itself of the hate monger, Juan Williams, we can shower manna on our favorite beneficiary, guilt free. Viva NPR!

No comments: