Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Not Quite Super Tuesday.

This is Not Quite Super Tuesday throughout the country. Some key primaries will be decided. Some of these races are interesting. New Hampshire comes to mind. You have the career attorney general who happens to be endorsed by Sarah Palin running against a wealthy businesmen. It seemed like a two horse race until the state's biggest newspaper endorsed the constitutional conservative and Jim Demint followed suit. This will come down to the wire.

In Massachusetts several GOP candidates have risen to the surface. The local talk radio stations have fielded the complaints of bias and favoritism because a lot of GOP candidates could not get on the air. They were a victim of numbers. The field is to wide and too deep.

And then there is the Delaware primary that pits Mr. GOP vs. Ms. Tea Party.

Ahhh to be a fulltime blogger. That would be good. The GOP primaries are where the real issues of the day will be decided in 2010, 2012 and beyond. I wish I could give more attention to those races.

But for now I am just a part time blogger and I have to choose my battles: Media Elitism, The Death of Journalism, Media Bias, Voter Fraud, Destructive Economics and other things Obama. That is where I will focus my limited time.


Now, a word from our sponsor: Click Here!

No comments: