Saturday, August 28, 2010

Observations on Glenn Beck's Rally

Glenn Beck's "Restoring Honor" Rally is on the TV in the livingroom. Can I summarize it? It's brilliant political theater. This is stealth politics. Politics wihtout the overt political warning. It is clever.

Glenn Beck has hit a new stride. Is this his high water mark? I don't think so. He is becoming an idiom unto himself.

Ugh! Blogger would not let me post this and did not even save my work. They are usually reliable.

See if I can recollect my thoughts. My favorite speaker was of course, Sarah Palin. I plead guilty to liking her and hope she runs for the presidency. She is always a bright spot.

The pundits seem to be asking the same question of Beck: What now? For starters, I think he might be ready for prime time. If he maintains his health and his eyesight, he is destined for big things.

Real big.

No comments: