Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Whither Indiana?

In what could symbolize the high water mark for the Tea Party movement, GOP hack Dan Coats received about 41% of the vote in the Indiana Republican Senatorial Primary. Tea Party poster child John Hostettler garnered less than half that amount in this traditionally red state.

Is this the fate of our country? Will the cult-leader-in-chief be opposed not by raving Constitutionalists, but by mainstream Republicans who stabbed us in the back before? Looks that way.

Let's get used to the war cry:
Lesser of Two Evils!
Lesser of Two Evils!
Lesser of Two Evils!

And the slighlty wordier:
Slower Road to Serfdom!
Slower Road to Serfdom!
Slower Road to Serfdom!

And for the crasser elements of the movement:
We Suck Less!
We Suck Less!
We Suck Less!

Oh, I want to see Barack Hussein Ellsworth defeated even if we do share a few common friends and dozens of common acquaintances. I might respect the puppet if he had a better puppeteer. Unfortunately, BHE is the embodiment of all that is wrong with the Democratic Party. And he will be opposed by a dinosaur who embodies all that is wrong with the Republican Party. Whom will I endorse?

Give me an 'H'
Give me an 'A'
Give me a 'C'
Give me a 'K'

What's that spell? COATS!!!

No comments: